We understand filing taxes can get a little complicated so we’ve created this checklist to make things easier for all parties. Please make sure to review this checklist before reporting for your appointment. If there is any uncertainty about a specific form listed please call the office you’re booking at for further clarification & confirmation.
● Driver's License or Identification Card
● Social security card (for dependents as well)
● Birth Certificates for dependents (To confirm birthdate)
● Direct Deposit information including routing & account numbers for electronic refund deposit
● 1095-A If you had private health insurance at any point throughout the tax year
● 1098-T If you or a dependent were attending college & paying tuition
● 1099-K If you’ve accepted payments via Credit or Debit cards, Zelle,
Cash App, or any other app used to transfer currencies
● 1098- Mortgage interest if you own a home.
● If you are Self Employed please provide the following: Business name, Ein (if applicable), LLC document, P&L, Mileage Log
● If you bought sold, or traded any stocks, crypto, or any other virtual currency you may be required to file one or more of the following forms:1099-B, 1099-Misc, 1099-Div, 1099-Int
BIRTH CERTIFICATE: $65
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE: $65
DEATH CERTIFICATE: $65
COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS: $85
DIVORCE DECREE: $85
COURT DOCUMENTS: $65
Miscellaneous Documents: Call for Pricing
Normal Turnover is 1-2 days
Translations can be done SAME DAY as a RUSH which makes it a priority and will be an additional $25.00.